- Maxi M.Verified Buyer18 minutes agoReviewingSwim High Waist Bottom in SurfRated 5 out of 5 starscheeky, flattering goodness
I was a little hesitant with these bikini buttoms reading the reviews, but I really like how they are fitting my body! After years of not wearing a bikini I am back in the game, and water. Confidence boosting!
- ChristineVerified Buyer1 month agoReviewingSwim High Waist Bottom in CoralRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat cheeky bottoms!
These bottoms give a LOT of booty! Wasn't quite expecting that, but it's the trend and this version is pretty flattering. There's no sad underwear line/divot, but the bottoms do have some shaping/smoothing in the front. Lying flat, the cut is pretty much the same in the front as the back.
I think these are true to size for Negative. They're snug around my waist, but I think sizing up would not work overall, probably get too long in the back. I often wear J Crew swim, and I'd say the pattern/shape of Negative swim is a little smaller in the front of body, and larger in the back, and sizing is a little smaller than J Crew.
- Heather M.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingSwim High Waist Bottom in SurfRated 4 out of 5 starsSize 4 top needs smaller band
I wish the band could go a bit tighter. I worry it might not be secure enough for swimming. But it is comfortable and looks nice!
- Melanie M.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingSwim High Waist Bottom in SurfRated 2 out of 5 starsRuns Large, Cute Color
The bottoms are not only high waisted they are huge. They aren't that flattering either. The color is cute but I'll be donating these since I can't return them and they look like a grocery bag on me.
- Michelle R.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingSwim High Waist Bottom in SurfRated 5 out of 5 starsPleasantly surprised
Not sure how they make a relatively cheeky bottom stay put. Love the high waist!
Reviews LoadedReviews Added