Uniform Crew Tee in Lilac
Uniform Crew Tee
Classic crewneck. Low maintenance cool.
The search is over: meet the perfect everyday tee in 100% Cotton. Not cropped, oversized, or embellished - it’s basic in the very best of ways.
- Katie M.Verified BuyerSize Purchased SHow it Fits True to SizeHeight 5'2"Age 25 - 34Bra Size 32CJean Size 268 minutes agoSize Purchased SHow it Fits True to SizeHeight 5'2"Age 25 - 34Bra Size 32CJean Size 26ReviewingUniform Crew Tee in WhiteRated 5 out of 5 starsThe perfect t shirt
This is a perfectly comfortable every day t shirt. The sizing is well done; it's full length but not too long, the neckline sits properly, the arm holes are neither too tight nor too loose. I had to upgrade my wardrobe that was filled with crop tops and deep v necks. I love that I can throw this on and not worry about matching the waistline of my bottoms or being too revealing on top. And the cotton fabric feels great.
- Jasmyne2 weeks agoReviewingUniform Crew Tee in White: Cherries EditionRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
- Lacey G.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoReviewingUniform Crew Tee in White: Feel Good EditionRated 5 out of 5 starsFun tee
Comfy and cute
- Allison K.Verified BuyerSize Purchased MHow it Fits True to SizeHeight 5'3"Age 35 - 44Bra Size 34DD/EJean Size 301 month agoSize Purchased MHow it Fits True to SizeHeight 5'3"Age 35 - 44Bra Size 34DD/EJean Size 30ReviewingUniform Crew Tee in WhiteRated 5 out of 5 starsTHE Perfect White Tee
I will preface this by saying that although I rely heavily on reviews (thank you to those who are good about leaving reviews), I rarely ever write them…. But I really felt compelled because I have been on the hunt for “the perfect white tee” for over year. I’ve tried t-shirts from several brands (ranging from $30-$95) and I have FINALLY found it! If you are looking for a white tee that you can wear alone or as a layering piece, look no further. I wanted a tee that is crisp but still moves and doesn’t slump or lose its shape. This is it. It’s not too stiff but not too soft, it’s lightweight w/o being too thin. It is honestly perfection. This one is a littttle bit long on me, but it’s okay bc I usually wear it tucked in. Going to order the cropped version next to see if that works better for an untucked look. (I also bought this in long-sleeves and I am obsessed.) I am so happy to have found the perfect white tee!!!
PS this is my first time ordering from Negative (after being served an IG ad) and I also bought some of the whipped boxers and tees, and I love those too. Definitely worth the price tag!
- Jessica2 months agoReviewingUniform Crew Tee in White: Feel Good EditionRated 4 out of 5 stars4 Stars
I honestly thought this would be softer, but I think it’s because I’m spoiled by their whipped collection! I got it because it was on sale and I love the company. It’s definitely comfortable, I just thought the material would be softer.