Negative underwear provides free US and domestic shipping on orders over $100 and first returns or exchange shipping are always free, although we do not accept returns on Underwear.
For more information, read on below or get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 631-316-8641.
Do you charge for shipping and returns?
Domestic shipping is free for orders over $100.
First returns shipping is also free.
For orders under $100, shipping is a $5 flat rate to anywhere within the continental U.S.
For those of us who need it faster, we offer Priority Mail (1-3 days) for an $10 flat rate.
For those of us who forgot an important birthday, event or holiday, we offer Overnight Mail (1-day) for a $40 flat rate.
Questions or concerns? Get in touch email@example.com or 631-316-8641
Do you ship internationally?
Yes - we currently ship to Canada, the UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Australia, Hong Kong and Japan for a $30 flat rate shipping fee and handle all other international orders by individual request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you let us know what you'd like to purchase, we'll do our part to get you the best ship rate possible and provide a quote for review.
The takeaway? If you live outside the U.S., it makes sense to get a small group of your friends to go in on a bigger order together so the shipping won't suck so much (we're sorry!) Then we'll do our part to get everything to you as quickly and smoothly as possible.
How long will it take to receive my order?
We aim to send out shipments every few days. All orders within the continental U.S. should arrive within 5-7 business days on a bad day, within 3-5 on a good day. Good days may or may not involve flirting with the USPS guy... We also offer Rush (USPS Priority) and Overnight (FedEx/UPS) options for those of us in a hurry!
What's your return policy?
We want you to love your Negative as much as we do and are always bummed when that's not the case. The upside? We accept return requests within 14 days of receipt of your delivery (aka the date your tracking number says the shipment arrived). We're also selling intimates here - items need to be unworn, unwashed, undamaged and in their original packaging in the same conditions that you received them to be eligible for a return. Please be delicate when trying on your purchases and watch out for things like deodorant and lotion in order to keep your items in new conditions. With bodysuits, please be sure to try on over top of your underwear, like you would a swimsuit. Please also note that opened underwear are not eligible for a return (see more info below).
What's your return process?
Getting the right fit over the internet can take a few tries, we get it. If you're looking to return part or all of your purchase please refer to the following steps:
1. Please ensure that your items are eligible for a return request - they must be: unworn, unwashed, undamaged and in their original packaging in the same conditions that you received them, within 14 days after you received your delivery. Please also note that opened underwear are not eligible for a return (see more below).
2. Email us at email@example.com for a return authorization - in your email, please state your order number and the reason for your return. We're just a baby company so we really do take feedback to heart! Please note that items returned without an authorization will be returned to sender.
3. Indicate in your email whether you're requesting a return for merchandise credit or return for refund. Please note, returns for credit will be processed free of charge, while returns for a refund will require a handling + processing flat fee of $5, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded to you. Please also note that any original shipping charges are non-refundable.
4. For eligible returns, we'll email you a prepaid shipping label to print and attach to the outside of your package, which you can then drop off at your nearest USPS post office, or leave in your mailbox for your post man. Please also note that returns must be shipped back and in our warehouse within 14 days of receiving a prepaid shipping label in order to be eligible for a return. Items received outside of this window will be returned to sender.
5. Upon receipt of your merchandise, our warehouse will inspect the returned items. If good conditions are met, we'll issue a merchandise credit or refund within approximately 48 hours. Please allow for 10 business days to see refunds reflected on your credit card statement. Merchandise credits are emailed immediately upon issue and never expire.
Can I return underwear?
The age old question. Well, we don’t want to wear someone else’s underwear and would guess that you don’t either. We do not accept returns on underwear that's been opened, as we cannot re-sell them to other customers (it's also NY State Law, believe it or not!) However we will issue a merchandise credit for select orders to exchange for another size or style if your first pair just didn't work - we want to get you pieces you love and will do our best to make that happen! Our suggestion? If it's your first order and you bought a few, try on one pair first to gauge fit before you open them all.
Questions before you buy? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org