Free shipping on orders over $100; free returns/exchanges for bras
The sexed up little black bra
- Ultra soft stretch mesh
- Underwire balconette cup bra
- Plush elastic underband
26% elastane, 74% polyamide
Hand wash cold, dry flat, wear often
*Note, Jesse is wearing size 32C
Or if you prefer, hit us up and we'll be happy to help!
*Note - if you already wear a certain bra size most often, you'll probably wear the same size in Negative. That said, we've found some ladies (ourselves included!) benefit from going down a band size and up a cup size.
If you've got questions, we've got answers: email@example.com
4 STEPS TO A BETTER FITTING BRA
1. Wear a well-fitting, unpadded bra and nothing else.
2. Wrap a soft tape measure around your back, under your arms and above the top of your bust. This number (in inches) is your band size. If the number is odd, round down to the nearest even.
3. Move the tape measure down to the fullest part of your bust to find your cup size. Each inch of difference between your first and second measurement equals one cup size, so 1" = A, 2" = B, etc.
4. Combine the two measurements and that's your size!
|Underarm / overbust measurement||31-33"||34-35"||31-33"||34-35"||31-33"||34-35"||31-33"||34-35"||31-33"|
|Full bust measurement||32-34"||35-36"||33-35"||36-37"||34-36"||37-38"||35-37"||38-39"||36-38"|
|Bottoms size||XS / S||S / M||M / L|
|Top size||S / M||M / L|