Stay in the know on what you need to know and get free shipping on your first order.
Your free shipping code will be emailed to you! New customers only, U.S. customers only, not valid for purchases of gift cards.
Free shipping on orders over $100; free returns/exchanges for bras
Our signature demi in a second skin snake print - you'll forget you're wearing anything
- Silky soft stretch fabric
- Double-lined demi cups, underwire bra
- Plush elastic underband
Custom-designed, digitally printed tricot
75% polyamide, 25% elastane
Hand wash cold, dry flat, wear often
*Note, Jesse is wearing a size 32C
Or if you prefer, hit us up and we'll be happy to help!
*Note - if you already wear a certain bra size most often, you'll probably wear the same size in Negative. That said, we've found some ladies (ourselves included!) benefit from going down a band size and up a cup size.
If you've got questions, we've got answers: email@example.com
4 STEPS TO A BETTER FITTING BRA
1. Wear a well-fitting, unpadded, underwire bra and nothing else.
2. Wrap a soft tape measure around your back, under your arms and above the top of your bust. This number (in inches) is your band size. If the number is odd, round down to the nearest even.
3. Move the tape measure down to the fullest part of your bust to find your cup size. Each inch of difference between your first and second measurement equals one cup size, so 1" = A, 2" = B, etc.
4. Combine the two measurements and that's your size!
|Underarm / overbust measurement||31-33"||34-35"||31-33"||34-35"||31-33"||34-35"||31-33"||34-35"||31-33"|
|Full bust measurement||32-34"||35-36"||33-35"||36-37"||34-36"||37-38"||35-37"||38-39"||36-38"|
|Bottoms size||XS / S||S / M||M / L|
|Top size||S / M||M / L|