- Andrew S.Verified Buyer3 minutes agoReviewingSupreme Short in BayRated 4 out of 5 starsFeels good
Not too bad
- Barbara F.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingSupreme Short in BayRated 5 out of 5 starsSUPER COMFY AND CUTE; EVEN HUBBY NOTICED!
The light mint like color is gorgeous. I love the comfort and classic style. The fringe tassle tie is a classy adornment. Well worth the money. I will be buying several other pairs. Goes with several other bay leaf items, or white, which I have. A real WINNER!!!!
- Elizabeth J.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingSupreme Short in BayRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect summer sleep shorts
Very comfortable, and true to size. The color is lovely and summery.
- MarciVerified Buyer1 month agoReviewingSupreme Short in BlackRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect
Such a great fabric! Doesn’t wrinkle and so very confortable to sleep in. Hoping the Supreme Tank comes back in stock in black and I’ll have a great set. Really like that the black is a solid color with no accent trim. Would love to see additional darker colors as well. Thanks!
- Ava W.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingSupreme Short in BlackRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect lounge shorts -- in the right size
Not sure these shorts could be more perfect: super soft material, sexy-but-not-trashy cut, forgiving and flattering drape (love the "swing" of the material as you move). Not sure how they were able to make these perfectly loose and perfectly fitted at the same time - the result: comfort that is just the right amount of sexy with no constriction or pulling in the wrong places. These are shorts you can throw on and wear ANYTIME (not just when you are feeling "skinny"). But, sadly, I had to return.... I recently lost weight but thought a medium would still work based on the sizing charts. Unfortunately the waist was simply too loose (which is fine if you like the low-slung look, where the waist band sits on your hips - which these are also perfect for - but I wanted them to sit at my natural waist). Hoping they make more size smalls. For reference I am 5'5", 128 and I think my waist is now 26-27 and hips around 36-37.
Reviews LoadedReviews Added