- Megan M.Verified Buyer3 minutes agoReviewingSwim Scoop Top in BlackRated 5 out of 5 starsSwim yay!
- Elise H.Verified Buyer5 months agoReviewingSwim Scoop Top in CherryRated 5 out of 5 starsIncredible
This is by far the best fitting top I have ever worn, I'm a 34D and had reduction surgery 10 years ago, finding a top that fits nicely has been hard and especially one that my boobs won't fall out of - but this one is truly perfect. A+++
- Kaitlin H.Verified Buyer5 months agoReviewingSwim Scoop Top in BlackRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect black bikini top
Fits so well and so flattering. Material is amazing also
- Rita S.Verified Buyer6 months agoReviewingSwim Scoop Top in BlackRated 5 out of 5 starsAs good as their bras
Of course Negative doe swim better than most. True to their bras, this swim top is supportive, a little bit sexy, and the material is amazing. I feel so secure wearing this (I'm not super active when at the beach or poolside, but no one wants to feel like they might fall out of their swimwear). Note on the sizing: I am 5'7", about 130 lbs, 34D, and need a size 3 in this. According to the size chart, I am a size 2, but the 2 would have been way too small. But I already knew this from buying their bras, I am consistently a size 3, and this was no different. Perfection, buy it!
- Elizabeth G.Verified Buyer6 months agoReviewingSwim Scoop Top in BlackRated 4 out of 5 starsGreat material but sizing was off for me
I loved the fabric and overall quality of this top but I had to return it. I’m a 32C and the cups were too small on the size 2. On the size 3 the cups were perfect but the band was too big even on the smallest loop in the back. Great quality but too expensive if it doesn’t fit correctly. I have not had this issue with size 2 bras. I have multiple and they all fit fine. So bummed!
Reviews LoadedReviews Added