Ecommerce Manager APPLY NOW
Negative is a new way to underwear. We believe that less is more. That what's not there is just as important as what is. In a world of pushed up and overdone, we’re intentionally not. We’re Negative – the first layer – closest to the skin. We focus on the essentials and ditch the rest.
The Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for ensuring a first-class customer shopping experience by executing data driven online maintenance, merchandising and assortment strategies, with a focus on maximizing conversion. They will be wearing multiple hats by owning everything from the Shopify Plus relationship, product and pack creation, content management, app management, merchandising, quality assurance and site performance.
- Drive website to achieve revenue growth by leveraging industry best practices, technology trends, marketing ideas, and consumer behavior tendencies.
- Main KPIs to monitor: site conversion, AOV, UPT
- Own the site merchandising, categorization, and navigation to ensure all customer journeys and touch points are maximized to best potential.
- Set up product skus, upload new product, update product pages, and assign cross-sells where needed.
- Manage and help drive strategy around packs - creation, sales tracking, recommendations and insights from data for improving packs strategy.
- Manage the website roadmap, including redesign projects and minor enhancements.
- Evaluate site experience across desktop and mobile, recommend upgrades to further improve customer experience.
- Performs other ad hoc tasks to support marketing projects and overall ecommerce business operations.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Minimum of 3 years of ecommerce merchandising and operations experience
- Shopify / Shopify Plus experience required
- Proficient in Google Analytics or similar digital analytics tools, pulling reports and interpreting basic website analytics
- Experience owning project management for site development
- Comfortable working in a startup environment where the role may be fluid.
- Strong leadership presence and people management skills.
- Detail oriented, with strong excel or google sheets skills
- Organized and very good follow up skills
- Strong capacity for organization, attention to detail and working independently
- Sense of urgency and intuitive sense of priorities