- Brandi S.Verified BuyerSize Purchased MHow it Fits True to SizeAge 35 - 44Height 5'5"Bra Size 34B23 minutes agoSize Purchased MHow it Fits True to SizeAge 35 - 44Height 5'5"Bra Size 34BReviewingWhipped Boxer in NavyRated 4 out of 5 starsSoft and great for postpartum
Loves these! The cotton is super soft and breathable, and the stretchy high waist has been great and comfortable postpartum.
- Sophia D.Verified BuyerYesterdayReviewingWhipped Boxer in GlacierRated 4 out of 5 starsA little to see thru...but comfy!
Okay, I love a good peek-a-boo for running around the house, but they aren't flattering for the cellulite on my legs. This shows thru the boxer and is almost highlighted visible. I kept them as they are so soft and comfy then ordered another set in black!
- Sarah B.Verified BuyerYesterdayReviewingWhipped Boxer in GlacierRated 5 out of 5 starsThe perfect boy short
Incredible. So soft and flattering. The color is beautiful I want to buy everything available in it!
- Jennifer Z.Verified Buyer2 days agoReviewingWhipped Boxer in GlacierRated 5 out of 5 starsLove these!
I sleep in them. It feels like you’re naked. Soft and breathable fabric. The cut is very comfy. No feel of tight elastic. Very soft and great to sleep in.
- Lola C.Verified BuyerSize Purchased XSHow it Fits True to SizeAge 18 - 24Jean Size 24, 25Height 5'2"Bra Size 32A2 days agoSize Purchased XSHow it Fits True to SizeAge 18 - 24Jean Size 24, 25Height 5'2"Bra Size 32AReviewingWhipped Boxer in Heather GreyRated 5 out of 5 starsSo comfortable!
The whipped boxers are so soft and comfortable for sleeping. I love the extra fabric piece added in that allows you to wear them without underwear too! I also really liked the heather grey color specifically because it’s not as see-through as I would have expected (also less see-through compared to the black whipped boxers, which are still amazing nonetheless). My new favorite pjs!
Reviews LoadedReviews Added