- Meghan U.Verified Buyer3 minutes agoReviewingWaffle Knit Jogger in BlackRated 5 out of 5 starsI Love These
I am petite and agree that the silhouette is a little big and they are a bit long but I also kept changing out of all my clothes to put them on for the first five days I had them so clearly I love them. I wore them to pilates with the bra and they were great as a workout fit.
- Jill C.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingWaffle Knit Jogger in PuffRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat joggers!!
- Kelly B.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingWaffle Knit Jogger in PuffRated 5 out of 5 starsLove!
High-waisted, perfect length for tall ladies! I’m 6’1 and they hit perfectly just above my ankles.
- Sarah R O.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingWaffle Knit Jogger in PuffRated 5 out of 5 starsPERFECT IN EVERY WAY!
PERFECT PALE PINK, AND IT’S THICKNESS SOUNDS LOUNGE!
- Barbara S.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingWaffle Knit Jogger in BlackRated 5 out of 5 starsExpensive but very nice
I debated paying $140 for a pair of casual joggers but I have to say I really like these. This is a great fabric -- mid-weight but breathable that looks brand new right out of the dryer. The fit of these joggers is perfect and along with the fact that they are super-comfie means I expect to get a lot of wear out of them.
Reviews LoadedReviews Added